Due to the virtual nature of the conference, we are only accepting Electronic Posters (E-Posters) in PDF format. Printed posters or photographs of printed posters will NOT be accepted.
- The deadline for sending your abstracts will be 31st of March, 2021.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the abstract platform
- The submitting author of an abstract is requested to declare any potential conflict of interest for all authors (Conflict of interest form). You will find the downloadable document on the Abstract Platform.
Once your abstract has been accepted to be part of the e-poster panel, the DNSG Secretariat will provide you with all the necessary instructions in order to send your e-poster. Please find below some important remarks:
- DNSG Secretariat will provide you with a poster template (PowerPoint format) that must be saved as a PDF before submission. PDF is the only acceptable format to be displayed in the virtual platform.
- Length: 1-page maximum. Maximum size: 3Mb.
- Each poster must have a title and author list that should be the same as that on the Abstract.
- Use photos or flow charts to help delegates better visualize the materials and methods used. Graphs should have titles, the axes should be named, and units should be quantified. Tables should also be titled.
- Do not include references unless it is imperative.
- Please include financial disclosure.
- Poster presenters will be asked to pre-record a 2-3 minutes video showing the main poster results. Instructions on how to record and upload the video on the congress platform will be provided after your abstract has been accepted.
- Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH
Important: You will need to upload the PDF and the pre-recorded video in the DNSG virtual platform before 25th of May 2021
Posters will be available on the platform from 21st of June until 3 months after the congress.
Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of 23:59 CET on March 31st, 2021.